Want to get the most out of our products? Check out our feed charts for both Ionic and Europonic for the most up-to-date and accurate feeding information.
- Where can I buy your products?
- Retailers that would like to buy our products please contact one of the Distributors listed here. For all other inquiries please see the Store Locator here for a store location near you that carries our products.
- How do I get samples of your products?
- We supply our retail accounts with assorted samples of our products. Please inquire with your hydro store regarding obtaining samples of our products. We also hand out samples at retailer events like Customer Appreciation events.
- Do you have a feed schedule?
- Yes, please see both our Ionic and Europonic feed schedules here.
- Why should I use Ionic Nutrients over your competitors?
- Ionic is a single-part nutrient. This means you only need to use one bottle of a Grow, Bloom, or Boost rather than mixing multiple part solutions. Ionic has been on the market since 1997 and is internationally distributed, so you can feel confident that over 16 years of use by Growers has ensured the effectiveness of our product.
- How do I take a cutting?
- Choose a healthy plant with strong growing tips. Up to a week before cuttings are taken spray the growing tips with Clonex Mist. To reduce the risk of contamination pour some Clonex Rooting Gel into a separate clean container. Use a sharp, clean blade, such as a scalpel, to make a diagonal cut in the stem - just below a leaf node. Dip the cutting directly into the rooting compound. Use sharp scissors to trim off some of the larger leaves, leaving two or three on the cutting. Insert cutting into Root Riot cubes - or media of your preference. Ensure media is moist before inserting cutting. When using rockwool, pre-soak the cubes in Rockwool Conditioning Solution. This will stabilize the cube’s pH and adjusts the rockwool for maximum nutrient uptake. Spray the leaves of the cuttings with Clonex Mist and place into a propagator. Continue to spray the cuttings with Clonex Mist every 2-3 days. Ensure the media remains moist throughout the propagation period. Begin checking for roots after a few days. Continue to spray Clonex Mist on the cuttings until the plant is established. Begin using Clonex Clone Solution once roots are established. This will feed your cutting and help to reduce plant stress.
- How do I use Clonex Mist?
- Clonex Mist is a root stimulator that is meant to be sprayed on the leaves of your mother/donor plant and cuttings. We advise spraying the growing tips of the mother/donor plant with Clonex Mist up to a week before taking cuttings. Spray the cuttings with Clonex Mist before placing them into the propagator. Continue to spray the cuttings with Clonex Mist every 2-3 days until the roots are established.
- How do I know if I need to use a standard or Hard Water formulation?
- Visit our hard water facts page here to help you determine if you are in a hard water area.
- How do I buy your products outside of the U.S.?
- HDI distributes throughout North America. Customers looking for locations in Canada or Mexico can check our Store Locator here for a retailer in their area that carries our products. For areas outside of North America please check our sister company site, Growth Technology for retail locations carrying our products.
- How long do you guarantee your products for?
- We guarantee our products for 2 years.
- How do I know when you’ll be in the area?
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We keep our followers updated on what events we’re attending, what new products we have out, and any other information we think you would be interested in.