Clonex Mist Root Promoter Concentrate is a concentrated version of Clonex Mist. Each quart of Clonex Mist Root Promoter Concentrate will make 1 gallon of ready-to-use Clonex Mist.
Directions for Dilution
Mix one part Clonex Mist Root Promoter Concentrate with three parts clean water.
E.g. to make 1 gallon of solution:
Add 1 quart of Clonex Mist Root Promoter Concentrate to a clean plastic container. Add three quarts of clean water and shake well before misting over plants.
Directions for Use
If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
1. Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
2. Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
3. Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
4. After 2 - 3 days mist the cuttings again.
5. Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.